• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many of you actually bought KH2 FM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you buy KH2 FM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Honestly, how many did?

Did you?

Did you?

What about you?

Did it even matter to you?

Why?

Why not?

Did you buy it?

αsiя

space coke
honesty just aint your thing

i dont give a f**k about KH2FM

Radon

mofo
I didn't buy it, it's not like I'm missing out on anything too good. The only good things it had to offer are cutscenes which is why we have youtube and translators for. The org battles dont interest me too much.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
I bought it.

60% because of the Organization and Lingering Sentiment battles, new abilities, and new drive form.

40% because my sister fucked up my original KH2 so I thought "If I'm going to buy another copy, why not buy the Final Mix?"

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I bought it cause it has the Org.13 battles, Lingering sentiment, new abilities+drive form and becuse i wnt ot have anything related to KH...

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
It did for some time and I was very VERY close to getting it. But, I eventually lost interest and forgot about it.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I didn't buy it, it's not like I'm missing out on anything too good. The only good things it had to offer are cutscenes which is why we have youtube and translators for. The org battles dont interest me too much.

And yes, you are missing out.

1. New Very Hard Difficulty Mode which gives you half as much health and you take more damage- Critical Mode
  2. Level 1 Challenge which lets you stay at level 1 permanently and requires more skill to complete than any KH Challenge you could do.
  3. The Lingering Sentiment which is the hardest boss in the series to date and ties into the story of BBS
  4. Cavern of Remembrance- a dungeon which rivals KH1 Hollow Bastion and sports the 1000 nobody battle at the end as a precurser to...
  5. The Data Battles- Org Rematches which are all 30x as powerful as Sephiroth
  6. Playable Roxas fight
  7. Ability to fight the Chain of Memories baddies in the form of their Absent Silhouette
  8. New abilities which are incredible (Magnet Splash, Roundbreak,etc)
  9. Limit Form- A drive form that rivals Final Form in power, doesnt require party members, and lets you use the Limits from KH1 (e.g Ars Arcanum)
  10. New Cutscenes which are actually interesting
  11. An actual Challenge in that the leveling hotspot at pride lands is gone
  12. Two new keyblades: Two Become One and Winner's Proof
  13. Mushroom XIII heartless minigame
  14. New Music Tracks
  15. New Items and Accessory's including the Executive Ring which gives you +30 AP and the Oh so useful Full Bloom accessory from Marluxia
  16. Puzzle Piece hunting which is essentially a more involved Trinity hunt.
  17. Dodge Roll. Live it, Learn it, Love it.

State

Awards
Nope, importing it would have been too much. Though it sucks to know the reason they released a FM was because KHII was rushed and Nomura didn't put everything he wanted. >:C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back