• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► how many more updates will union x have and when are they coming?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
As far as I’m aware It’s meant to be one more update and that it’s meant to be happening this month if I remember correctly
oh ok. i deleted the game but i still dont have enough room for league of legends wilf rift lmaooo. well i dont have to worry about my medals and stuff since the game is gonna shut down next month...

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Story Updates are usually on Thursdays IIRC.

Pretty sure there is one more update left so these are the possible dates it'll release:

April 15th

April 22nd

April 29th (would they really release the Final Story update a day before it closes in JP? lol)

Hirokey123

Awards
With that be the final update for UX and DR or will DR get more story despite it going into a non-playable state?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
With that be the final update for UX and DR or will DR get more story despite it going into a non-playable state?
This month's update will conclude the story for UX. DR will get the rest of its story through its finale when the game returns in offline mode come September.

Hirokey123

Awards
This month's update will conclude the story for UX. DR will get the rest of its story through its finale when the game returns in offline mode come September.
Thank you Sign!

Awards
Story Updates are usually on Thursdays IIRC.

Pretty sure there is one more update left so these are the possible dates it'll release:

April 15th

April 22nd

April 29th (would they really release the Final Story update a day before it closes in JP? lol)
Well we can write off the 15th.

If anything it'll prolly be the 29th since they love doing these updates at the end of the month.

Willow A113

Awards
Well we can write off the 15th.

If anything it'll prolly be the 29th since they love doing these updates at the end of the month.
Well, it IS a day before the game closes in Japan. I don't know if they would do that. To me, the 22d seems like the most likely option.

Back