• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many kingdom hearts game's will there be the answer is right in front of us

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fangsora

I bet your wondering fangsora how do you know how many kingdom heart games will there be well its pretty easy? nomura already gave us the answer.The hd remix games if you notice there are 3 games per collection. And for every collection its a number out of .5 for example kingdom hearts 1.5 there's the 1 and then the .5 I believe for each collection from now on there's 2 games and a movie so do 3x5=15 so there's going to be 15 kingdom hearts games.

P.S. I don't know if made this thread before or if any body made before if so im sorry to waist your time. And sorry for the spelling/ grammar errors. also what are indie games?

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
A lot of the games are created because of external forces asking, so I don't think the number of titles can really be predicted. The only games Nomura planned were the numbered titles and BBS. Everything else was a mix of Nintendo, Disney, and Square wanting more games added on.

Although the only one I'm not sure about is 3D, I don't remember if Nomura planned that one, or if someone else asked for it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
P.S. I don't know if made this thread before or if any body made before if so im sorry to waist your time. And sorry for the spelling/ grammar errors. also what are indie games?

The word "indie" is short for "independent", which refers to individuals or smaller teams without the support of larger publishers.

Although the only one I'm not sure about is 3D, I don't remember if Nomura planned that one, or if someone else asked for it.

Apparently the story with 3D was that they wanted to make a quick demo for KH after being introduced to the 3DS from Nintendo. Nomura already had some ideas for a gameplay system that would take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities and the project grew from there.

Anagram

Banned
I still can't believe even Chain of Memories wasn't part of the plan. Not sure how long for though before the decision was made. Something about kids wanting KH on gameboys or something.

I'm really curious about what the story would be like without all the unintended titles though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I still can't believe even Chain of Memories wasn't part of the plan. Not sure how long for though before the decision was made. Something about kids wanting KH on gameboys or something.

SE first wanted a KH game on the GBA for reasons, but Nomura refused because he felt the limitations couldn't do KH justice. It wasn't until he started to hear from acquaintances as well as kids about how they really wanted a KH game on GBA that he finally caved.

Neo_

Awards
This is extreme straw-grasping. I guarantee you Nomura doesn't even know how many games there'll be at this point in time. The only guarantee is III, and he may​ have some general idea after that.

Anagram

Banned
SE first wanted a KH game on the GBA for reasons, but Nomura refused because he felt the limitations couldn't do KH justice. It wasn't until he started to hear from acquaintances as well as kids about how they really wanted a KH game on GBA that he finally caved.

And thus began the first in a series of caves that has brought us here. 10yrs after KH2 and just now getting info on 3.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Without the opportunities for side games, I'm sure KH2 would have been much more explanation than it was.

Anagram

Banned
Without the opportunities for side games, I'm sure KH2 would have been much more explanation than it was.

Thats the thing. It didnt need explanation. The only mystery was Xehanort which BBS alone detailed. The other games added to the story KH2 resolved and turned it into what it is now. All the while fixing obvious problems like nobodies being "not existent" and other crap.

Had it all been left alone you would've need no explanation. In the vanilla days before everything else came along all KH2 needed was better writing for all the wasted potential and characters.

Plus had CoM never happened where Sora was and in KH2 would be entirely different. Everything about KH2 would be different.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Apparently the story with 3D was that they wanted to make a quick demo for KH after being introduced to the 3DS from Nintendo. Nomura already had some ideas for a gameplay system that would take advantage of the 3DS's capabilities and the project grew from there.

So 3D started out as a demo and Nomura liked the 3DS so much that he decided to make something out of it?

I guess it was kind of a weird case in which Nomura wasn't approached to make a game, but it was created on a whim because he thought the system was kewl. Well, weird in that it didn't follow the usual "pattern".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back