• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many Kingdom Hearts exist?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Helionus

Awards
So, we see at least four iterations of it. Is they all are separate things or one? Khwiki describes them as separate, but if that would be the case, then Xehanort's schemes would go to waste.
I always thought that it's the same entity, which cannot be "recreated" in general term, and Ansem and Xemnas just summoned it by other means, not by the spell like old Xehanort do.
But I don't understand why it was blue in BbS and yellow in KHIII. Perhaps it's color depends on the x-blade?

Soldier

Awards
So, we see at least four iterations of it. Is they all are separate things or one? Khwiki describes them as separate, but if that would be the case, then Xehanort's schemes would go to waste.
I always thought that it's the same entity, which cannot be "recreated" in general term, and Ansem and Xemnas just summoned it by other means, not by the spell like old Xehanort do.
But I don't understand why it was blue in BbS and yellow in KHIII. Perhaps it's color depends on the x-blade?
The color of Kingdom Hearts is dependent on what comprises it. The reason it's BLUE in Bbs is because it was made with the hearts of worlds. It's YELLOW in KH II and III because it is made from the hearts of men. It's an entity/formation that needs hearts to form/ be summoned, it doesn't matter where the hearts come from or what they initially supported, just that it has them.

Helionus

Awards
The color of Kingdom Hearts is dependent on what comprises it. The reason it's BLUE in Bbs is because it was made with the hearts of worlds. It's YELLOW in KH II and III because it is made from the hearts of men. It's an entity/formation that needs hearts to form/ be summoned, it doesn't matter where the hearts come from or what they initially supported, just that it has them.
So, it means that all of them is one entity, just summoned by different means?

Soldier

Awards
So, it means that all of them is one entity, just summoned by different means?
Actually, according to the wiki and other sources, there is only one "true" kingdom hearts, which is the one seen in III, which was formed by the clash between 13 darknesses and 7 lights. The others that appear in the series (The door in KH 1, The blue version in KH BbS and the yellow one) were similar in concept (a large, heart shaped moon formed from hearts), but were created through either artificial or incorrect ways. That explains the different appearances, and Mickey even mentions it to Aqua in 0.2,
"Well, it's not the Kingdom Hearts you know, but it's still the heart to many worlds".

Back