• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many keyblades are there???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Leros

only kingdom key is supposed to exist but in KH1 we see the keyblade of king mickey and the dark keyblade that riku obtains after meeting xehanort's heartsless in hollow bastion
How can this be possible???

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Retcons? Seriously though, the reason for this is because the keyblade is bit more common than one in existence. Additionally, it is theorized that Mickey's keyblade is the dark realm's version of the KK and he needed it so that he could help Sora lock Kingdom Hearts. If you actually read the info on the machine thing sometime before Chernobog (the big demon-like guy), it actually says something about how Kingdom hearts and two keys. (I can't recall the exact line.) As for Riku's keyblade, it was created from the hearts of the princesses of heart and I'm not exactly sure if it's an actual keyblade or not.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Additionally, I think it was latter mentioned in KH2 (Nomura retconed?) that there is or should be as many keyblades as qualified hearts, like Riku's.

Yuu

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Winter the Wise

This question has been asked for a long time, but I think I am the only one thus far that knows the real answer.

[spoilers][spoilers][spoilers]Over 9,000..[/spoilers].[/spoilers].[/spoilers]

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
only kingdom key is supposed to exist but in KH1 we see the keyblade of king mickey and the dark keyblade that riku obtains after meeting xehanort's heartsless in hollow bastion
How can this be possible???

The confirmed answer by Nomura is that there are as many Keyblades as there are qualified hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back