• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

good lord dude, calm down, everybody knows that happens, it even shows uit happening in KHII, so cool it, and as for for my time, 0:00, havent played the game yet, dont even have a DS, but I will, hehehheheheh, I wiiiiiiiiilllllll

Uh.... not me. kthnxbi .

yoopy62

acctually it's not very long but it does take a couple of days if you're playing on a moderate or slightly fast pace but u finish it in a day or 2 if you are skiled and play it all day but it does have some battles and bosses that are very hard to beat.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The Gametrailers review already said 25 hours or more, and they know how to go about reviewing games.

xxjunkyxx

Sooo yeah I illegally played the game for 3 days because I have too much time on my hands to play such a great game. It should take you about 25 hours (took me 23 hours) to complete the game on Proud Mode. Why that long? Because Proud Mode days is f**king annoying and thats without all the challenges and gear hunting. :23:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back