• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomfighter5

negative three hours Im just that good that I wont waste anytime... but honestly since i am broke and need to spend what I have wisely to keep a relationship going and not buy any games, Ill probably beat it around 2 am on December 26

Prajna

I guess if you take your time maybe a week, I like to enjoy the game. Even though I won't be buying the game, with Kingdom Hearts and all other games I've played I take my time to have something to look forward to the next time I decide to play.

Amulet

I'm gonna pace myself with this game, I'll be getting it on Thursday - hopefully sooner if Gamestop decides to release the Canadian version earlier - after school so I'll be playing it for about 6 hours then. But I have school the next day so I'll take it with me and play at lunch.

I should have it completed in about a week if not earlier. I might try Proud. -usually just goes on Easy-

The 14th Order

Well, I'm just gonna play at a pace that I'm comfortable with so I can enjoy the game to it's fullest..
I'm not one to be worried about numbers...
That's why my KH1 file says about 90 hours of gameplay..
But you know, that's what you get for leaving your game on when you leave your console for longer than you intend.

A

Audo

Everyone's going to tell you something different based on the pace they go at, how good they are at the game, and whether or not they're trying to complete everything. Based on the many reviews I've heard though, average is around 25 hours, with most saying that getting/doing everything would bring you up to at least 30 or so.

S

Shadow Soldier

I've got a save just before Roxas flees from the Organization, with a time of 18.10. If you add time for the final bosses it should be within 19 hours.

Spoilers dude... SPOILERS.. FUCKING USE THE SPOILER TAGS..

RoxSoxKH

Spoilers dude... SPOILERS.. FUCKING USE THE SPOILER TAGS..
good lord dude, calm down, everybody knows that happens, it even shows uit happening in KHII, so cool it, and as for for my time, 0:00, havent played the game yet, dont even have a DS, but I will, hehehheheheh, I wiiiiiiiiilllllll

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Again like it was said, it varies plus if you play Multi-player that counts toward your time, too >>; Which I did so I really can't tell you a good time frame in all honesty....

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Well if you go by days it took me 6 but again that is multi-player and well other stuff I did included.....that isn't ALL I did xD I went out and stuff too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back