• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many hours

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

i beat the game on hard...in under 54 ...but all together like have i played... about 140

V

VampyrHabit

My first LVL100 Sora took about 110 hours. But the Second and Third took less than 80.PS: Hiya everyone!!!

zappopunk182

i beat the whole game everything in it in under 80....i just kept playing though... after i beat it i mean

J

justanotherfan

beating the game without doing any of the side quests is pretty easy.. but if you decide to do all the little side quests.. it takes forever

thedarkone

i beat the game on expert, raised all of my characters up to 100, completed all of the side quest, and got all the trinities and Ultima Weapon all in under 63 hours

Despair

I myself have only done like 84 but my friend leaves his PS2 on all night and it eventually got to 999 hours *after the 99 hours changing to 9 diffrent colors* it rounded back around to the original color

T

Tidus22340

Man I thought I had so major play time at 235 hours...but percymort....man..506 hours?! thats crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back