• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours a day would you play kh2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
from the moment I wake up and so on untill I practically have my entire eyes turning red........

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Ill play it so much that Ill think day is night and night is day!

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
well it comes out the 28th which is tuesday and also 2 days in to spring break so bassicly till i beat wich is along time if it is 4 times longer it would take me like 14 hours or so it took me 3 hours to beat kh1 ha!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I won't stop playing it. I will play until I beat the game. Nothing else. I will stop my entire life. I'll gather food together, and I'll sit and play it until I have EVERYTHING completed. So, however long that takes is how long I'll be playing it.

Biggy

Inner-Demon said:
I won't stop playing it. I will play until I beat the game. Nothing else. I will stop my entire life. I'll gather food together, and I'll sit and play it until I have EVERYTHING completed. So, however long that takes is how long I'll be playing it.

Have you ever heard of the Korean guy who quit his life basically
to play Everquest in a local gaming cafe........playing non-stop for 72 hours?
lol that can happen to YOU!:eek:

(I'm just messing with ya; i know your being sarcastic.)

Cicero

Visionary
I guess when it is finally in Europe.. I will be so tired of waiting and excited that it's finally coming that I won't be able to stop o_O 25 hours a day!! for shure >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back