• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How many games do u think will be in the KH series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

im gonna say that KH2 will be the last one.. but there is a chance of 3. the story is kinda... well lets say its good.. but i wouldnt risk it becoming too tacky at once... just make 2 and leave them for the glory of the PS2.. and maybe one day port them around to other systems, ala. Metal Gear Solid style.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I, personally, don't want it to go out to 3 or 4...

2's fine for me. Plenty of time to wrap things up and make a good game. The longer the series runs, the quality could go down, and eventually it won't even be about Sora anymore, they'll have a random guy wih a keyblade each game...

Plus, it was a 3/4 year wait between KH and Kh2, so we'll be waiting equally long for a sequal each time...

S

sorahearts04

I know there's going to be at least 3, because I read in an interview that Nomura's already planning the 3rd one. He said he didn't know how many there would be, it just depends on how long it takes to finish the story. So I think there may be around 4.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
sorahearts04 said:
I know there's going to be at least 3, because I read in an interview that Nomura's already planning the 3rd one. He said he didn't know how many there would be, it just depends on how long it takes to finish the story. So I think there may be around 4.

Actually, your wrong. Nomura said the complete opposite of that...

Dengeki: Finally, how is the future of the Kingdom Hearts series shaping up?

Nomura: At the moment the KHII story has been completed in a clean way that leaves hardly any questions open for a sequel. Now, it really is up to all of you to decide and the future will probably depend on how well KHII will sell within its first year.

He said there will be hardly any loose ends. It'll all be tied up at the end of KH2. If there will be a sequel, it'll just be for the money.

Do you really want a KH3 that's just there to be a money maker? Personally, I want mkore of KH then for it to be a cash cow. I say they should end it now, and let it rest in all it's glory, and let it go down as a PS2 god...

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Muufin man i agree with ya. i mean Nomura said that KH2 will tye up any loose ends the KH series has. maybe leaving a couple of tidbits of unanswered info. so KH3 would only be about those questions which isnt much. let it end at 2 and lets get on with our lives. let it live as a god of action rpg's and whatever. no more than 2 although if they made a 3rd i really couldnt care less.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Evarae said:
The 3rd Kh is coming to PS3 if You guys didn't know that

yes most likely if they decide to make a KH3 we wil have to wait 3-4 years which will be the era of the PS3. so most likely it will be on the PS3 or possibly the PSP or PSP 2 if one comes out in the next couple of years........ i wish...... but anyways thats if they even think of making KH3. Nomura said he will think about it if KH2 sells good. so its not a defintite possibility. so dont count your chickens before they hatch...............................always wanted to say that.LOL

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. i do like chicken........ but yeah it would be on PS3 if it comes out or maybe PSP but who knows. we would have to wait another 3-4 years which i dont look forward to....... thats if it happens though...

keyblade of light

I didn't play much Square games (Just tried to play FF X but it was rented and I didn't have time to finish it.), but they could try to do to KH what they did in FF - change the cast every now and then to keep the series fresh. If they are going to decide if making KH3 and so on will be a good financial investment, judging by the size of the KH cummunity, They'll probably make a third (possibly not the last one) instalment.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
I think they are going to make a third b/c they are adding new characters and plot twists...I might be wrong so don't flame me please;) I would prefer them to finish KH though with the second one b/c I want to find out everything that happens! plus I wouldn't want them to replace Sora, Kairi, and Riku with a new cast of characters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back