• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how many disney and square enix worlds do you guys want in kingdom hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

samues

cause I was thinking I want like around from 10 Disney worlds ,and, 10 square enix worlds in the game! but how much worlds do you guys want?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If by square worlds you mean FF ones, then I highly doubt it. Personally I'm predicting there will be 12-14 Disney worlds and four original ones

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
If by square worlds you mean FF ones, then I highly doubt it. Personally I'm predicting there will be 12-14 Disney worlds and four original ones

Nomura is all about symbolism. I predict 13 visitable worlds. It correlates to the seven worlds featured in Dream Drop Distance. 4 original worlds (Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, Castle Oblivion and The Keyblade Graveyard) and 9 Disney worlds.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura is all about symbolism. I predict 13 visitable worlds. It correlates to the seven worlds featured in Dream Drop Distance. 3 original worlds (Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and The Keyblade Graveyard) and 9 Disney worlds.
9+3 is 12 not 13, lol. Going by your prediction the fourth OC world could be Castle Oblivion.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Nomura is all about symbolism. I predict 13 visitable worlds. It correlates to the seven worlds featured in Dream Drop Distance. 3 original worlds (Twilight Town, Radiant Garden and The Keyblade Graveyard) and 9 Disney worlds.
i think you misconted that 12 so add one more orginal

9+3 is 12 not 13, lol. Going by your prediction the fourth OC world could be Castle Oblivion.
castle oblivion might be cutscenes though

samues

yep no Final fantasy worlds. but cool you want 12-14 Disney worlds ,and, four original worlds too nice, well may I ask you? which one you want to see in the game?

samues

ok sorry about that I forgot no final fantasy worlds in this game I know I remember he did said that too right well that sucks oh well great.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Gosh darn it, my abysmal Mathematics skills strike again! Yeah, I'm on board with the fourth original world being Castle Oblivion.

Castle oblivion might be cutscenes though

Honestly, I can see the world being playable. Not only is it where Ventus' body will be retrieved from, but it's also an excuse for Sora, Donald and Goofy to recall their memories from Chain of Memories.

Pokie

Guessing here that there's going to be about 13 worlds. due to all the 13 symbolism.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Well, let's see, with Twilight Town already a part of the game, I at least want Radiant Garden and Castle Oblivion/LoD to appear again. Throw in one original world for the Final Battle to take place--maybe just re-use The World That Never Was?? Or maybe have everyone be inside KH?--and that's 4 original worlds for me. I don't care to re-visit Traverse Town or Destiny Islands in KH3--save that for KH4 or whatever.

I'd like there to be around 8-10ish Disney worlds, tbh, then maybe one or two inset worlds (like TRON, Pooh, etc. worked). Of course I'd take 7 worlds if they would just get the game out before we're all dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back