• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many 5 year olds would you be able to take on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PIG.

Yes, it seems simple, but you need strateigic planning.

THE ROOM you are fighting in is approximately 25 meters by 10 meters long.

THE CHILDREN come in a variety, fat ones, normal ones, and the rare, anorexic ones.

TIME you will be in there for one hour, no food, no drink, just five year olds.

Good luck, and no spamming, this is tactical, not Forum Boredum at bemanistyle.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
1000000000000000000 five year olds, just use poison gas, you never said we couldn't use that. :D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TIME you will be in there for one hour, no food, no drink, just five year olds.

Dude... Five year olds aren't food or drink? o.o; What the heck have I been digesting all these years?! >.<

Anyway... Poison gas idiot, nice idea. KILL YERSELF. >_< You're in the room, too, braintrust. >_< You'd die.

Oh, please. I pwn Kindergarden. Even if I can't spell it. All yallz five year old brothers and sisters would be dead. So, like, probably however many you could fit in the room would be goin' down. SWITCHBLADE!

P

PIG.

I never said anything about weapons.

Go ahead. Use Stinger missles if you want. *SLURP*

But take the fact that your in a small room seriously. (Hand grenades)

Cicero

Visionary
PIG. said:
I never said anything about weapons.

Go ahead. Use Stinger missles if you want. *SLURP*

But take the fact that your in a small room seriously. (Hand grenades)

you could trow an handgrenade to the other side of the room and grab a few kids to hide under, if the wall cracks ou just run away, trowing another grenade in the room to kill the rest of the kids :D

P

PIG.

This is how I flow.

Equipment:
1- Beretta M92f Handgun with 250 round reserve
2- a Bat (wooden of course, i'm traditional.)

I would start out casually, just punch, kick, average crap. Whan they get agressive, I rake out the bat, In dire emergency, I pick up the anorexic ones, and use THEM as a bat. And in the event that the fat children decide to group up, I rake out tat handgun.

Estimate- 600 if they come in waves, 500 if all at once.

I'll come up with more.

P

PIG.

Technicaly youre not "killing" you are "taking on."

Wether they die or not is irrelevent to the project.

P

PIG.

I didn't say anything about distractions either. It's not surefire that they work (not on the anorexic ones anyways) but best provide an alternative.

P

PIG.

Yes. Rare though. 1 out of 75 are anorexic, 5 out of 75 are fat, and everyone else is normal.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I could take them on, by grabbing my guitar and smashing them on the head or if the worst comes to the worst I'll sing, which will all make them run out screaming hysterically about the horrible voice which is now stuck in thier heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back