• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i was thinking
the knight battle was in the past right?
but it couldnt be that far away becuz how could sora fight him?
i mean, he would be an old man or sumthing.unless they can escape time or sumthing like that.
just wondering

discuss

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... It could be possible the Keyblade War took place right before Sora was chosen as the Keyblade master... So possibly not too far away... Or even when Mickey set out on his quest to find out what's going on with the worlds. Other any explanation, could possibly involve time travel I think.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
the game is in the future or else how could sora fight the E.S in KH2fm

obviously its in the past cuz the video was confirmed to be in the past.but when did it happen?

im agreeing with the "when mickey started out" thing.cuz thats when he had a keyblade.but yet again, we dont know how far that was away form when it started

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I remember reading that it was in the past yet in the future too or something along those lines. With that in mind, I think that maybe this Sunset Horizon could possibly be the place that connects all worlds and is thereby not affected by time and when you exit it you can choose what time you want to enter the other worlds at. It seems crazy to think that but it is Kingdom Hearts after all so I'm guessing anything is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back