• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well lets see... First time I beat Kigdom Hearts, it took me 16 hours, and after a couple tries my fastest completion of the game is 12 hours...

Sora mode on COM took 21 hours, which was VERY satisfying, and Riku mode took 7, took a total of 28 hours to beat COM...

Anything above 20 hours will be satisfying enough, but I'm hoping for a 25-30 hour range...

S

SoraLover978

Kh2 is going to be a long game and it just might have two disc. It as been a while since we have seen that of any game on the PS2. I think the game is going very diffcult but I love diffcult stuff so it wouldn't borther me anyway.

Zophar

I guess it will be anywhere from 50-70 hours for me. Of course the amount of days it will take for me to get through the game for the first time will probably be anywhere from a week to less than a week.

Danny_Sora_kh2

dude, its gonna take longer than 50 hours straight. I mean im not gonna play it non stop for that long. IMa get some good gameplay in evrday and then go to sleep knowing how fun it is and how anxious i am to play the game.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I still say its only going to be atround 5 minutes....ten at the most but hey im just good like that....LOL. nah it took me 40 hours to beat KH (everything) my first time so since there are so many battle elements in the game now...(in KH i took 25 hours probably just fighting.....) KH2 will probably take me 70-100 hours because before i get to the second world... i swear to be on level 25-30. (Destiny Islands in KH was the ultimate training place) LOL i hope they have something like it in KH2. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back