• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long will it take to finish Riku's story?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

Long time no see.

I hope you are all doing great, and I want to wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Rechains of memory for a while and I'm at the 7th or 8th floor now, but I just discovered that I need to ply the game again as Riku.

How long will it take me to do that?

Will it be as long as Sora's, i.r I have to go through all 13 floors again?

KeybladeOrder

Awards
I've never timed it, but at best it'll be less than half the time of Sora's story. Riku's story in Chain of Memories only has one story card per world (Hollow Bastion and Twilight Town are the only exceptions) and no deck customization, so it's easy to just breeze through Reverse/Rebirth mode compared to Sora's campaign.

Tempo

Awards
i believe on my old ps3 saves, sora's story was about 45 hours and riku's was about 15. riku's story is super streamlined compared to sora's, you go through the disney worlds again and fight the same bosses but there's no story scenes on any of them, only the original worlds. you literally just enter the world, hunt down the boss, defeat them and then head for the exit and that's it. there's also one floor less than sora's because you never get a 100 acre wood card, and you don't have to spend time sorting and editing your cards because you're stuck using the specific deck layout you get given on each floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back