• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HOW long was IT?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

agentscamp5

In the games the whole story through all the worlds takes about over a day i guess, but how long is it in "real time". For example, in the land of dragons, how long does it really take to go up the mountaintrail, cause i doubt its 3 minutes, and stuff like that. How long do you think the timeframe for the game is in "reality".

XCJ

well the real time could be about to 5 to 10 minutes is you just stared play kh2
but for me
2minutes 45 senconds

Crona Tronic

Who knows? I've wondered myself, but is it really important? it gets done haha thats all I need to know.

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_>

master3456

Just imagine the spaceship flight, it would be hours on end as it is so Im glad to

RiseAgainst

i wish that it was more real time like because it is way too short of a game and feels like it all happened in one day to me atleast

Josiah

Quarian Power!
o_O...that question has been bugging me for a LONG time...my guess is it takes place over months...thats only my guess though ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back