• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

HOW long was IT?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

agentscamp5

Awards
In the games the whole story through all the worlds takes about over a day i guess, but how long is it in "real time". For example, in the land of dragons, how long does it really take to go up the mountaintrail, cause i doubt its 3 minutes, and stuff like that. How long do you think the timeframe for the game is in "reality".

XCJ

Awards
well the real time could be about to 5 to 10 minutes is you just stared play kh2
but for me
2minutes 45 senconds

Crona Tronic

Awards
Who knows? I've wondered myself, but is it really important? it gets done haha thats all I need to know.

<_-_><_-_><_-_>Crona Tronic<_-_><_-_><_-_>

master3456

Awards
Just imagine the spaceship flight, it would be hours on end as it is so Im glad to

RiseAgainst

Awards
i wish that it was more real time like because it is way too short of a game and feels like it all happened in one day to me atleast

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Awards
o_O...that question has been bugging me for a LONG time...my guess is it takes place over months...thats only my guess though ^_^