• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long kh2 vill be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

light abyss

easily 70 hours wiv the added worlds and increased size along wiv BHK's story and the side story including cloud so it could actually be longer than that.

Jampsa

We just have to wait and see *hopes that it will be something close to 100 hours*:D

Last edited:

zoero

ppl i havent read all of ur post so il talk and then read...

...the the thing is KH 2 will be ariving ends of february and remember they have to translade sora to the voice of the wierd kid, hmm whats his name, aniway the one of the sixth sense.lol
:confused:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
its twice as long as kh and that was bout 24 hours long so this should be close to 48 or 50 hour

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Yes, it's suppose to be twice as long. Nomura actually said that the worlds will be much longer than the ones in KH1. And that there will be twice as much cutscenes. The more cutscenes the better!

I'm thinking this KH2 will be much more complex as well as more of a challenge. And much longer.

were's_sora

I pass KH in 100% in.... 65 hours.......... (with all) Kh2 its going to be hopfuly twice 100 hours.....

keyblade master$

it actually took me 65 hours to do everythin cuz i got all best weps, all lvl 100, all magic, all dalmations, beat all secret bosses, and stuff so i hope kh2 will be like 130 hours lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back