• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long is Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
ughhhhh >.< i know, im reading the timeline right now!!! im asking, how did we find out on what days those events affecting 'sora & co.' take place? and dont say "Days Ultimania" who told them??
It'll kill you for me to say this but.... The Days Ultimania!!!!
Yeah seriously, the Ultimania contains information that was never mentioned in the actual game but all of it is confirmed by Nomura. Its like the huge debate from KH1: who was the voice talking to Sora??? the ultimania answered that question by confirming it was Mickey

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ughhhhh >.< i know, im reading the timeline right now!!! im asking, how did we find out on what days those events affecting 'sora & co.' take place? and dont say "Days Ultimania" who told them??

You are reading both the black and white columns, right Kupo? Black for Roxas & Org. XIII, white for Sora and co.

It'll kill you for me to say this but.... The Days Ultimania!!!!
Yeah seriously, the Ultimania contains information that was never mentioned in the actual game but all of it is confirmed by Nomura. Its like the huge debate from KH1: who was the voice talking to Sora??? the ultimania answered that question by confirming it was Mickey

Thank you. I was one step away from typing all that out myself.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc
*peeks his head out of the corner* oh. okay. i understand now thats cool btw....the voice from destiny islands?
yeah its the only example I could think of. Its the voice at the beginning of the game where its like "Don't be afraid... You hold the mightiest weapon of all" and "You are the one who will open the door to the light". It never said it in the game but it was actually King Mickey.

Kupo

yeah its the only example I could think of. Its the voice at the beginning of the game where its like "Don't be afraid... You hold the mightiest weapon of all" and "You are the one who will open the door to the light". It never said it in the game but it was actually King Mickey.

okay good. i thought you meant in the secret place, cause i was about to say, WHOAA NO THAT WAS ANSEM!?! lol

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
A day? We never see Sora eat a meal or stay at a world for the night.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Maybe in KH3 they will add a real time based clock like the pokemon games and have events happen according to the time and/or day.

D

Deleted member 71005

I would probably say that Sora's journey in KH2 was about month or 2. It's hard too tell....

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd say around 3 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back