• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long in Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerora

I always had the impression that it was a day, maybe two. God knows why, though.

A

Azrael

25 days. Well It took the Organization in Days a while to find out how many members in CO got killed.

Aerora

That always bothered me a little; Day 26 is when they get the first rumor that someone died, right?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
25 days. Well It took the Organization in Days a while to find out how many members in CO got killed.

Actually we don't really know when they got the news, only when Roxas found out. Seeing how Riku's story progressed beyond Sora's and Sora's came to an end on Day 49, they found out pretty damn immediately.

That always bothered me a little; Day 26 is when they get the first rumor that someone died, right?

Yup. Vexen's death. Whcih ties in nicely with Xion showing us a face on Day 25, as Vexen's death is about the time when Sora forgot about Kairi almost completely.

Diastyl

I thought it was about 26 days, but then CoM makes it seem like only a few hours. Maybe Sora and co. forgot about the passing time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back