• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long have you been waiting 4 KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

oh and where do I go to if I feel like I'm being bullied because I keep getting these mails from this guy questioning me and asking me like personal questions.
Well, not really. I'll see what he sAYS NEXT. Recent mail: STFU.
Me: WTF????

Wow 4 years?

Twinblades

OMG a long ass time

i was scared i wasnt gonna b into games wen it comes out but luckily i still love it

Juicyboix12

Awards
i've waited for about 1 year..

rrp9jd.jpg

Final key

since i found out there was a sequel,i was like so exited and i waited and waited,and im still waiting but i dont care ,it's very close like 9 years
tht was so cheesy

CidHighwind

it depends on what u mean by waiting
ever since i beat KH1 and saw the secret video ive been wanting to see what happens next but we havent really known that there will actually be a KH2 i havent really been researching on it until like 1-2 years ago

rc83410

I've been waiting for 2 years. One of my friends got me into the game. She had Simple and Clean on her iPod. But even before that when I saw the commercial on Disney I thought the game looked cool I just never bought the game.

Anarnee

well... since the day it came out... that outta be 3+ years >.< I still remember the day I got it ^__^
I was such a depressed middle schooler... of course...
Kh= my anti drug *celebrates*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back