• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do You Think The Secret Ending Will Be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

From the looks of all the scans the secret ending looks like it will be long because the original is like 2 minutes and i remeber reading the new secret ending is the secret ending except extended. i really hope it is going to be like 7 minutes because i got to see what happens. Also, it should be longer because of the battle that we all seen on the scans so it has to be at least 2x longer than the first. Thoughts?

K

Kurisu

There is no secret ending, and I have no clue why people keep calling the movie the secret ending.

Twinblades

There is no secret ending, and I have no clue why people keep calling the movie the secret ending.

UMM R U KIDDING ME
it is the secret ending its Called SUNSET HORIZONS u need to catch up with us.
what did u think it was a cut scene?

K

Kurisu

UMM R U KIDDING ME
it is the secret ending its Called SUNSET HORIZONS u need to catch up with us.
what did u think it was a cut scene?

It had nothing to do with the end of Kingdom Hearts II, it was just an extra thing to get for fufilling certain conditions.

Twinblades

It had nothing to do with the end of Kingdom Hearts II, it was just an extra thing to get for fufilling certain conditions.

i see what you are saying..u think im calling it a Alternative ending or somin like that rite ...fine well just call it a secret cutscene

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It can be called Secret Ending or 'Special Secret', like it was call in 'Another Side, Another Story'. It's not really an ending but... eh. D:

I think it'll be about the same time as Deep Dive. It's got screenshots that seem like they're thrown all over the place, in the order of them anyways, so... it might be kind of long. Plus, there's gonna be a battle scene, maybe even two because of the broken masked guy bit, so... *shrug* Probably'll be as long as Deep Dive. :D;

Twinblades

This is not GameFAQ's you know. Everything on GameFAQs were person submitted. You can call it anything you want, it still says secret ending in the official KH2 guide.

thank you i knew i was right it is a secret ending but anyways i think its goin to be longer than deep dive because this is a very very important "trailer" if you will for KH3 and for those who say there isnt one or "well never know well just have to wait blah blah blah...", there will be a KH3 because why in the world would square pass down all this money and final mix is proof (added on to the storylines and some unexplained stuff)

K

Kurisu

This is not GameFAQ's you know. Everything on GameFAQs were person submitted. You can call it anything you want, it still says secret ending in the official KH2 guide.

Never knew that, fine I'll start referring to Sunset Horizons as the secret ending.

Twinblades

yea i found the old screen it is deff sunset horizons
it said it on the main page a while back to
please be like 10 minutes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back