• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you think it will take YOU to beat kingdom hearts bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
it will probably take me a couple of months to beat the game since i SUCK at beating games. but i dnt play kh for the gameplay but for the plot(its my favorite video game story line)but what about u?

Jakek9

It took me exactly 11 Days to Beat Days. So I'm going to take my time with Birth By Sleep. I'm probably going to beat it within 2 months or so. MAYBE, less. Who knows. But I'm taking my time for sure. I want the game to last me awhile.

It took me exactly 11 Days to Beat Days. So I'm going to take my time with Birth By Sleep. I'm probably going to beat it within 2 months or so. MAYBE, less. Who knows. But I'm taking my time for sure. I want the game to last me awhile.

so do i thats y im happy i suck at playing games because it will last longer for me and i will get my money's worth

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
The longer I can take with it, the better. I'm good at beating games, so i'm gonna start on critical with the three of them. Hopefully that'll keep me in a constant challenge.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, I'm either going to start on Proud or Standard. Want to make it last, but don't want it to frustrate me either, you know? I surmise it will take me to at least November, then to February to get 100%, then, if I started on Standard I'll go to Proud, then to Critical, and finish off with Critical No Exp. Or I might start off on Proud. I just hope that it'll last me until Re: Coded and 3D come out.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'm starting on Proud, learning the battle system and controls, watching all scenes, smelling the daisies, etc. I have to beat it all while studying and spending time with friends. Then, I hop straight into Lv.1 Critical! :p I estimate I'll take a month and some days. I don't stream or cast, so I'm in no hurry.

Awards
Depends on your definition of beat. itl probably take me a month or two with normal story because i want to take my time. But if you mean all the extras and secret bosses, it would take me quite some time.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
im starting on critical
it looks hella fun

i dont think it will take me more than a month

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I am going to try and make it last as long as possible, so I'm doing;

Proud (All 3) - Critical (All 3) - Critical No EXP (Going to try all 3)

I'm also going to try to get as much as I can out of each game I play, so extra Keyblades are included in my goal. (I like Void Gear, but No Name looks a bit cooler IMO).
After that, I'm just going to continue starting new games on Critical over and over again.

I'm excited for tomorrow....but it sucks that I have to wait for school to end first haha.

Awards
I'm excited for tomorrow....but it sucks that I have to wait for school to end first haha.
Sucks doesnt it? but on the bright side for me, its my first day of school, and all im gonna have to deal with is first day intro to every class :D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well, Critical for all the characters will take me about 2~3 weeks max, MF will take me the entire span of two life times

A

Artorius Rex

Knowing me, I'll beat all three scenarios in a week if I take my time with it.

Musical charm

probably in a month or so, I want to take my time playing the game this time, and, since I have school + clarinet lessons, I won't have that much time with bbs, besides, I don't want my grades to go down in school, but either way, I'm fine with taking my time, so mostlikely in a month or 2, I'll be done with the game in proud mode :)

Fallen Prince

Considering thanks to my AP classes, I can't play it on weekends; I'll be done by the time Coded comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back