• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take you..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

It took me 3 days to finish the story mode, I made a new file to get everything this time but yeah

Sacred X

Freshmeat
About 35 hours the first time on Normal mode, slightly less than 30 hours on Proud mode. Both times include filling the mission gauge up to the best of my ability.

Both tries took me about a week each. Give or take a few days.

Xorbok

About 35 hours the first time on Normal mode, slightly less than 30 hours on Proud mode. Both times include filling the mission gauge up to the best of my ability.

Both tries took me about a week each. Give or take a few days.

o_0............................

ashleerox1

I didn't count the exact hours but I know it was somewhere within a week
Like after school and on a weekend.

Bob-sama

a week and a half for story mode? i have the tendency to collect everything the first time through. damn it was hard filling the mission gauge when you couldn't find the last something. or the last badge/treasure chest.

just working on maxing everything now.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I finished kingdom hearts 2 in 2 days, a yep yep.

D∆NTE

That's nice. The topic is how long did it take you to beat Days, not the other KH games.

I havn't played days, thats why i didn't say anything about it. and dont say, that i shouldn't have bin on this thread if i havn't played days becuase at first i wasn't paying attention and i didn't know what game he was talking about.

No offence but why all the criticism, r you in a bad mood or somthing.

S

Shadow Soldier

I just don't like stupidity -_-

You came into the DAYS section.... and didn't read a single post, posted how long it took you beat KH2, and not once you thought you were posting in the DAYS section?

D∆NTE

I just don't like stupidity -_-

You came into the DAYS section.... and didn't read a single post, posted how long it took you beat KH2, and not once you thought you were posting in the DAYS section?

Some People post things in the wrong section. someone could be talking about KH2 and they could post it here. stop being such a Douche Bag!

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
For me...

I play intermittently.

And I just love doing lots of random stuff that I didn't do in the Japanese version this time round.

So I would say it has taken me about 40 hours. I'm still not done yet though (last 30 days).

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It took me between two to three. That would be because I tend to do all of the extra things you really don`t have to do.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
my record was about a half day without cutscenes, one day with cutscenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back