• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Long Did It Take You To Beat Kingdom Hearts ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

I think i recall it saying 37 hours before i beat ansem, how long did it take you ? i heard kingdom hearts 2 is twice as long as the original, so it should take an average player at least 60 hours to beat the game

Square&OC_Junky

wow, 37 hours before u beat ansem... I don't really remember how how many hours i took to defeat ansem, but i just know that it took me about three days to beat the game including getting the seceret ending. That was in summer with alot of time on my hands and very into the game. I was addicted. It was nice and i miss it so much. I always tell myself that I'm gonna take my time with KH2 but i'll probably just rush through it.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I can't remember how long I took. Maybe 17...18 hours, and also getting the secret ending on my first try.

StandAloneSora

Website
myotaku.com
I think I took around 35 hours. Half of it I had to do without the strategy guide, which was a major pain in the arse (I had lent it to my friend). I had also taken about half an hour to beat Sephy, which was another pain without the guide. He's tough to beat even at level 100 :/ And Ansem and all those little buddies of his took about 20 minutes.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I tried to find/do everything in the game on each time through it, my times are usually around 60 to 70 hours. Then again, I do probably spend too much time at the Colisseum. It's just too much fun making a mockery of Cloud and Squall.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
On my first try it took me about 50-60 hours I think. On my second try it took me 30-40 hours. How long did it take you to get to Level 100? (if you did try)

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
It took me around 49 hours, including getting the secret ending and Ultima weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back