• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz gene

i just started the game again this morning at 6.00a.m and now i finished now at around 11.30ish.
this is on proud mode.
i've never played the game before on easy or normal.

Riku77

Ha between 20-25 hours with the exception of just beating the game and not going back to get 100%. It took me about 95 hours of gameplay to get 100% cuz I suprisingly had a lot of the journal done already by the time I played through again

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Hah found my stats!

KHFM: 98hrs 22min (100% I had my ALL of my Stock spaces maxed out at 99s and my Munny was maxed out as well! 8D)

RE:CoM:

Sora: 33hrs 12min (100%)

Riku: 18hrs 22min(100%)

(Including the hidden Organization cards!)

KHFM+: 92hrs 39min (100% I FINALLY pwned Terra 3 days ago!)

C

Colours

Ha between 20-25 hours with the exception of just beating the game and not going back to get 100%. It took me about 95 hours of gameplay to get 100% cuz I suprisingly had a lot of the journal done already by the time I played through again

Well........you sure didn't have a life in those hours.xd

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
when i use to love kh (dont nemore) i use to play it ALL the time and beat it many times so i knew how to beat bosses quick and such

R

Ruyokomi Wakima

when i first got it i played it all day then a thunderstorm and it crashed cause i forgot to save xD

after a couple of weeks i played it again and beat it in 25-26 hours i went back to go to get 100% and that took me 90 hours.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
its not hard to be a "master" at a game lol
just play it A LOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back