• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, let's see,

It took me about 3 days to beat KH2, and about a week to beat it on proud.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
In game hours I'm guessing about 30 hours if you subtract the time I wasted having it paused more around the area of 15 or 13.

Days it took me 2. that game was so freakin easy it made a disney game like That's so raven look hard.

Key Kaliber

I played all through the Roxas intro thing overnight, so i did not sleep. I had about 45 hrs. on KH2 when i beat it i think. Took me about 6 days lol.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, it kind of depends.

If you are asking before I started a new file, I would have to say about 50-60 hours but that was because I was trying to complete everything in the Journal

If actually just finishing it, I would have to say about 30 hours.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I can't remember the exact amount of time it took, but it was around 45 hours.. I tried to get 100%, but on my most recent save, I have 98.5% at 96-98 hours.. (I've been trying to beat all the gummi-ship battles to and get everything btw..) Meh.. it didn't take me as long to beat KH1.. 100%, but then again, the game still felt longer to me, despite the fact it only took me a little over 50 hours for 100%.

LiD

3 days...i think the first time.
7 days for kh1
and 1 day for com
4 days for com re
7 days for kh2: fm+
5 days for kh fm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back