• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long did it take you to beat KHII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

7PurePrincesses

First off, sorry if this thread has already been made, but I searched, and I couldn't find anything like this, so if you know another thread like this, sorry.

Anyway, for me in real time it took me 10 days, because I was also doing homework and didn't have enough time -.- . In game time, it took me like 40-ish hours. Right now, I'm trying to complete the entire game on Proud mode, and I'm at 60 hours.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
nah man its cool. I beat the game in 3 days tops, I mean completely got all of the items and everything, but I didn't go to bed at all.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
80 game hours I believe my most recent save had, but I paused often because I played via the tv card on my pc XD so I also chatted in the middle and such.
I'd say it was 60 hours pure play on my recent game, synth whoring and Jiminy-journal slaving included :3

Byronic Cynicism

I believe I have about 65 hours of playtime.

Of course that is including item collecting, jiminy's journal and extended periods of time when the game was paused.

Malevolence

Raw Life
When I first got the game I was on proud mode.
But overall it took me only 5-6 days

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Last save file I had for it was 23hours 56min.
Around that.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't remember the exact amount of time I needed to finish KH2, but it should be between 30-40 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back