• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take you to beat kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inhiding

You can't play the deleted scenes, especially if all of the scenes are on the game already. <.<

Anyway, took me 56 hours, because I got most of the stuff for Jiminy's Journal.

Steamboatwillis

then it took me 28 hours to finish everything in the game

i have no life:) and i played the 1000 heartless batyle and saw everything it tell u the delated scenes on the post kingdom hearts 2 delated scenes

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Gummi = garbage.

It took me around 30+ hours to beat it. And, I'm at 127 hours now lolol but I'm working on doing things. Trying to find things etc. And I'm already done 100% Jiminy's Journal and 90% or more of the stupid gummi ship

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
On Standard Mode it took me 37 hours and 3 minutes with 98% of Jiminy's Journal
completed. On Proud Mode it took me 40 hours and 17 minutes and I dont remember how much of the Journal I completed.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
When i first beat it, it was at 35 hours, and i had 88% of the Journal complete. Now the Journal is probably 95% complete.

Lunar Knight

American Person
About 30 hours. I'm still working on Jiminy's Journal and Gummi battles. Adding everything up equals to let's see...108 hours and counting.

sora reborn

havent beaten it yet but i got a question

where do u find out how much % of the gummi ship and jiminis journal youve completed!?

i cant find anything that sais "x ammount of *fill in the blank* complete!"

please help me=\

A Mere Shell

how many of u have started it on Standard, cuz i feel alone. Do u think when i beat standard i should get 100% immediately. Or start Proud and get 100% on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back