• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long did it take ya'll to beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XCJ

omg right okay it took me about 72.00 to beat the game you people din't beat the game probobla you have faked kh2.

Leo21

XCJ It's real easy to beat KH2 o_O
I beat it at the 30th Hour, maybe it was 31?
I don't rememeber I did the tourney's and I also did something else. I don't rememebr. But either way standard, 30, lvl 50.

nobody234

not done but have been playinbg for 30+ hours and got jiminys journal done and am nowing trying to get the ultima weapon which isnt easy

Roxas Sorrows

I haven't beat it yet. I am on level 37 and I need to be like 46 right now. I am doing great. About 15 hours into the game. I am in HT for the second time.

Roxas Sorrows

I'm gonna beat it then get everything. Standard was hard enough, proud will totally suck!

BULLETPROOF

wtf are you talkibg about standard was not hard, only the organization members were on everybody else you could beat it while eating a sandwhich or something like the final fantasy games

fighter1.0

Riku's Twilight said:
How'd you pull that off?

I beat it in 27+ hours (maybe 30) on standard. lvl 45+.

No idea, it just said there was something going on at Twilight town so I figured I would check it out befor heading there and it ended up sending me to the end of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back