• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how long did it take u to beat it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Took me about a month.
Even though it took me 7 days to beat KH2.

College is a time vampire =P

8shortfuse

Took me about a month.
Even though it took me 7 days to beat KH2.

College is a time vampire =P

lol, yeah i know the feeling. I had to get all my eassy's done before the game released. Then I carried my DS to every class and played before the professor got there. I was in a mad rush to get my nutrition and math projects done, but hey what's life without a little procrastination in exchange for something you love.

Awards
I'm gonna wanna say like 9 hours of non stop gameplay the first day i got it..
it wasnt the best way to spend new years, but i loved the game!

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
34 hrs over the course August to January so it took me about five months. Only because halfway through it got very very repetive and I kinda got caught up in Dead Space as well.

I'm sorry, but I hadn't noticed that I already commented on this thread so can someone delete this post please.

Sora^Fan

Haha, It's been over a month and I still haven't finished it! XD I like to take my time and enjoy the games and do all of the side missions. Well, that and buying time till BBS get here. :O

Empress

Around a few days or so and agree with qster e_e

I played it during school holidays when I had nothing to do, so..yeah.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
Five days my first run through. Put about thirty three hours into the game. But that was because I wasn't doing the extra missions, I just really wanted to know what would happen to Roxas, Axel and Xion darn it! Extra stuff be darned! :p

Now I'm replaying it and trying to max out everything as much (Missions, Challanges, Special scenes that I never unlocked in The Grey Room.) as I can without chucking my DS through a window. Right now I am on my second day and I'm only on Day 76. (I think.) I believe this will be far longer and more enjoyable. :)

WaveK89

2-3 weeks with HW, classes, and social-ness. Though despite all that, I would have taken breaks anyway. I seem to remember how I pretty much played KHII non-stop when I got the game...yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back