• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Release affecting you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I actually preordered the bundle a couple of days ago. They made me pay 25 bucks in advance to make sure they save a bundle for me. Cheapos, lol.

The nerve of them. Next time demand that they make you pay in full instead of a measly 25 bucks as a down payment. :|

I have yet to see any ads on TV regarding BBS, but by all accounts this is probably a good thing....I'm excited enough as it is...

Silver warrior

well tomorrow I get un about 6:30 for school that start at 8:30 and ends at 11 and during that time my mom going to get the game with the decals so bbs is going to be my icing on the cake for school tomorrow.XD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I'm too excited i thinks

I had a dream about MF last night

Lonelyness21

Awards
The nerve of them. Next time demand that they make you pay in full instead of a measly 25 bucks as a down payment. :|

I have yet to see any ads on TV regarding BBS, but by all accounts this is probably a good thing....I'm excited enough as it is...

Neither have I
But then again... I barely watch TV as it is xD

thelolbubble

I'm bout to take a couple Benadryl to knock myself out. Otherwise I know I wouldn't be able to sleep for the excitement. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back