• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Release affecting you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im to the point where im gearing myself up by listening to battle themes and watching the trailers.

D

Deleted member 87467

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMPPEEEEEEED
*breathes*
PUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
*vein pops in neck*

jerbear772

im super exited but i think my brother dislikes me right know because ive been telling him stuff about it over the last 3 weeks

gdude30

I've gone on youtube and re-watched all the KH 1, KH:FM, and KH Re:Com videos and cutscenes. I'm onto KH2 now. There is a lot of things mentioned in the series in all 3 of these games and questions that haven't been answered yet. I'm hoping a lot of them will be answered in BBS. After KH 2 and KH 2: FM I'll watch all the cutscene for days again. I've already played and beaten all these games but I want my mind to be KH charged for when I play BBS tomorrow.

DestinysPromise

I'm excited, I probably would be even more excited if I didn't spoil the whole game by watching tons of gameplay online.

But yea...I can't wait to get to that new secret boss tho. :)

Darkrider S

It's actually got me preety excited..only I haev to wait september 10th for European release...can't wait for critical mode.. :3

Radar

Bronze Member
The release isnt affecting me that much at all. After about 4 years of anxiety, watching all the japanese cutscenes, being obsessed and delusional so much about it that it affected my social life...

Yeah Im not playing it till atleast the end of the month when i get my friends psp. Sorry guys but i got all the "anticipation" out of the way over the past few years. I mean after all, it IS the most epic KH game IMO.

thelolbubble

Well, I've just been reading threads upon threads, I joined this forum, been quietly imploding from excitement.
It's going to be so incredibly hard tomorrow. I don't start college until September 22nd, so I've got nothing to do tomorrow, or the day after, or the day after that and so on. Not until the weekend. BUT, even though I'll be completely free tomorrow, I'll have to wait until my mom gets home from work for her to take me to GameStop to pick it up. I'm so so so so afraid it'll be sold out by then (I didn't pre-order). The only thing that might save me is if my mom gets home before school lets out, so I'll get there before all the kids stuck in the institution. xD
I'm gonna try to sleep late tomorrow, but knowing me it will be the only day I wake up before 11. But, on the upside, I still have Psychonauts to finish, so I think I'll be able to focus on that.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Im starting school tomorrow and I havent bought any clothes so I gotta go to the mall tomorrow and most likely use my money to buy the clothes. Also, im supposedly selling my 360 soon so I can buy a PS3 and I have to pay for the games and the rest of the amount I need to pay off the PS3. And I only have about $100 and no job so I probably wont get BBS until my birthday or Christmas if I have a job.

denizenofevil

I can't wait to go to bed tonight. It's nice to know that the next time I wake up, I can go pick up BBS.

Silver warrior

man I just whant to go to sleep and wake up knowing that I can get it in my hands,to bad I got school that day but is only until 11:30 so not to bad.LOL

goldenfrost

I actually preordered the bundle a couple of days ago. They made me pay 25 bucks in advance to make sure they save a bundle for me. Cheapos, lol.

αsiя

space coke
Not that excited, just lost half the hype and the fact that I'm still in vacation is wonders for me. Also tv and sleeping is helping me for tomorrow.

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
αsiя;5262132 said:
Not that excited, just lost half the hype and the fact that I'm still in vacation is wonders for me. Also tv and sleeping is helping me for tomorrow.

I'm not horribly excited, but I am still excited?
TV has kept me occupied too.
As well as texting and Facebook. xD Ahhh...being social. Wonders to keep my mind occupied. :D

Celus93

I literally have been counting down the days, hours, minutes, and seconds in my head all day lol its the only thing in my mind but im really exicted none the less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back