• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Release affecting you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

miiworld2

Awards
Here's my plan for 2morrow. I'll sleep till 3pm, take brunch, then dinner at the following hour watch Secret Life and get to bed at 9pm. It'll make my day so much faster xD

Lonelyness21

Awards
I'm so excited and looking forward to Tuesday. But unfortunately I probably won't be able to play it until the weekend, because I've got a paper to write plus an exam to study for, on top of my regular online homework. :(

I bet you'll still, somehow, find a way to play it. >D

NamiSora

Castle Oblivion, emo-ing it up with Zexion.
Time is going way too slow for me... seriously, the hours are LONG.
At school, on Tuesday I will not beable to pay attention to anything...
When 358/2 days came out I absent-mindedly wrote down character's names on my papers and my teacher gave them back to me telling me to redo it because she couldn't understand it. xDDD

Plus... Tuesday is indeed my busiest day.... I won't beable to play it in till 8:00pm. D:

Lonelyness21

Awards
Let's see...between that paper, studying for a genetics exam, and chemistry (which isn't really my forte), I doubt I will until this weekend.

Skip Sleep. Play it while eating. Have a "break". On the ride home. On the ride to school/college. On your school/college break.
Endless possibilities~
;D

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Skip Sleep. Play it while eating. Have a "break". On the ride home. On the ride to school/college. On your school/college break.
Endless possibilities~
;D

I'm on the verge of insomnia from studying as it is, and whenever I get a break between classes I'm studying for the next class. I don't study on Fridays though, so I could probably wait til Friday to play it...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I can't stop theorizing about MF now
CURSE YOU BBS

RonXsilva

I'm on the verge of insomnia from studying as it is, and whenever I get a break between classes I'm studying for the next class. I don't study on Fridays though, so I could probably wait til Friday to play it...

Sleep is for the WEAK!!!! but i know what you mean I got a major test this wed so im going to do some serious studying tommarow and play all day Tue then take my PSP with me to class

Lonelyness21

Awards

Maybe... Although if you do get the game in your hands and in your reach, the temptation will be devastating.
If you manage to not play it at all until Friday while still having it since Tuesday, you are my personal hero~

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Maybe... Although if you do get the game in your hands and in your reach, the temptation will be devastating.
If you manage to not play it at all until Friday while still having it since Tuesday, you are my personal hero~

Well, I have more incentive to wait until Friday. I just bet my mom fifty bucks that I wouldn't play it. I could open it and look at the manual, but not play it at all.

So...I'm a college student who thinks her mom's wallet needs to lose about fifty bucks' worth of weight - yeah, I can do this. :D

Good thing im Jewish, i get off on wednesday for Rosh Hashana so i get to pull an almost all nighter tuesday night and play all day wednesday

Lonelyness21

Awards
Well, I have more incentive to wait until Friday. I just bet my mom fifty bucks that I wouldn't play it. I could open it and look at the manual, but not play it at all.

So...I'm a college student who thinks her mom's wallet needs to lose about fifty bucks' worth of weight - yeah, I can do this. :D

Believe it or not I'm a College student aswell... I should make a bet now.... xD
If you succeed... Iunno, I'll look up to you as the person who has made the impossible~

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
Believe it or not I'm a College student aswell... I should make a bet now.... xD
If you succeed... Iunno, I'll look up to you as the person who has made the impossible~

This doesn't really have anything to do with my self-discipline or anything. This is just to earn the "I told you so" bragging right with an added monetary bonus. :D

AlbertJ

Awards
Ive actually had a dream about it about once a week for the last month. When i got my psp at the beginning of august, i almost lost it and i wanted to import the japanese version. but thankfully i waited and saved my money. i only have one class on tuesday from 9:00-9:50 (one of the only reasons i like college) so i will be there right when gamestop opens. and im finishing all of this weeks homework tomorrow so i wont have to worry about it later. it will not get done if i dont do it tomorrow. i didnt do homework for a good two weeks after kh2 came out.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not affecting me as much as it could <.<; Mehhhh. :C But I'm getting really, really excited for it now and I keep on having random thought processes that lead me to stare blankly at walls and realize ".............i'm gonna be playing it in (insert number here) days. ASDHOFIASHFOASHFOASIHOAHOIHFSAO 8DD"

*ish weird* But yeah. I might draw some more for it, but otherwise, I wish the anticipation was affecting me a little more. xD; I was so excited for KH2 and Days! This is kinda patheticcccc. xD;

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Eww, internet love

EDIT: Well it seems "beg" is the wrong word here so I tried to convince my GS guy to sell ot to me earlier, he said no

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back