• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the Release affecting you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
With just over a day for some of us to get BBS (just under 2 for me), how excited are you now?

I'm doing what I do when when a game is about to come out; I go into a video game withdrawl. I'm finding it hard to play games anymore, because the anticipation is so high. I tried wasting time with Pokemon Soul Silver, but I can't focus! I'm distracting myself with schoolwork now.

What are you doing?

BeastieBlade

I'm pretty excited. Summer is the slowest time for me. I usually have nothing to distract me.

Wahm-bulence

Well on the account that school starts the day after the release for me, I'm going to have to force myself to put it down or else I'll be to tired the next day xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I've been posting here, watching Masablade's stream of BbS, doing chores, etc.

I have school Tuesday, so hopefully my parents will understand my "need" for it and go buy it after. If not, I have to wait until the weekend and buy it with my own money. :/

BeastieBlade

Me too. I always say I'll stop at a certain time, then play for an extra minute, and found out I played an extra 3 hours.

A

Artorius Rex

It's enhanced my sex life by multiple degrees of ten.

I already started school, but as usual there is little to no work in the beginning, so right now im makin the days go by by chillin with friends, watching streams, and playing some good old NBA2k10

TepidShark

Awards
Nervous. See I am an American studying abroad in Australia till end of October. I ordered the American version and had it shipped home to America because I didn't want it to interfere with my time here, but that means that I have to wait an extra 2 months and I am worried in my anticipation for the game I will come across spoilers surfing the internet by mistake.

miiworld2

Awards
At least I got a couple of games to distract me: Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Galaxy 2, Dissidia, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XII (still haven't finished that game =_='), Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics A2, Revenant Wings, Smash Bros. Brawl, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon etc... yeah, just a couple...

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, well it's not really affecting me that much. I'm super excited of course... but I'm not losing my mind or screaming out "ONE MORE DAY!" or anything lol

Gram

Banned
Awards
im not exicted, dont know if its where the waits been so freakin long or cause i played the jap version.

denizenofevil

It's really hard to describe how I feel right now. I guess I could compare it to having to pee really badly but having to hold it in for a few hours until I get to a bathroom. I imagine actually getting and playing the game would be like being using the bathroom after holding it in for a really really long time. I guess I would be relieved. I rarely wake up before 11 since I'm still on summer break but recently, I've been getting up early to read to see if there's any more KH news or any new reviews. I'm planning to get up really early so I can be the first to get my game at the local gamestop. Maybe I'll park my car outside the gamestop and sleep there Monday night. lol...

Twilight Mulan

I am wayy too excited. I am in the stage of excitement where I cannot believe its almost here. To pass the time I played Brawl and did homework. Luckily I only have one class at 8 am on Tuesday and it ends at 9:15 am (thank you college) and there is a Gamestop right next to my school, and thats where I pre-ordered the bundle pack. So I will take my time walking down there (take 10-20 min from my my dorm to the Gamestop) and I will get there right at 10 AM and demand my game. When I get back to my room I will set up my PSP (since this will be my first PSP) then start playing as Terra.... epic. I will prob only leave my room to go to the bathroom and get dinner. lol

I am wayy too excited. I am in the stage of excitement where I cannot believe its almost here. To pass the time I played Brawl and did homework. Luckily I only have one class at 8 am on Tuesday and it ends at 9:15 am (thank you college) and there is a Gamestop right next to my school, and thats where I pre-ordered the bundle pack. So I will take my time walking down there (take 10-20 min from my my dorm to the Gamestop) and I will get there right at 10 AM and demand my game. When I get back to my room I will set up my PSP (since this will be my first PSP) then start playing as Terra.... epic. I will prob only leave my room to go to the bathroom and get dinner. lol

Boy i cannot wait for college... im a senior in H.S now. Anyways i have had such an intense amount of BBS intake over the past few days with these streams its killing me

RonXsilva

These days have be soooooooo BORING with my consoles breaking down to th YLOD so I have been SOOOO BORED and I aint getting a new PSP till the game comes out so I got nothing to play in the mean time D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back