• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is the 3D in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
is the 3D distracting during cutscenes? In the demo, it kinda was and I never put the slider above halfway. Maybe I just played the demo too many times(more than ten). the subtitles dont help either.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Re: for those who've played DDD....(non-spoiler topic)

I didn't think it was distracting, and the subtitles looked fine imo

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

^yeah, that's an opinion. I've not played many 3d games and oftentimes it feels distracting. Can get used to it eventually i guess. idk

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

^yeah, that's an opinion. I've not played many 3d games and oftentimes it feels distracting. Can get used to it eventually i guess. idk

It's only disstracting when you are paying attention to the fact that your are watching in 3D, trust me. Once you get beyond that it's not any different than a normal cutscene

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

There is actually an option to turn off the subtitles in the main game. So that may help you, if you found them an issue.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

Wow i didnt know u could turn off subtitles, i will probably do that, but yeah i thought the 3d looked good

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards

yes and no. There was sometimes that the screen bothered me a bit because I tend to get motion sick with videogames, so I had to put it all the way down or half way.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

To those who have played DDD, is the frame rate really as bad as some people have been saying on the boards? This has me legitimately concerned.

Now, a bit of the complaining it exaggeration to make a point, but it isn't any better than BBS. You get a horde of enemies around you, the framerate is going to drop A LOT, or if there are a lot of things that have to be processed (like in the final world, where the issues are the most noticeable)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

There is actually an option to turn off the subtitles in the main game. So that may help you, if you found them an issue.

thx, I probably will do that cuz they dont change at all in 3D but everything else changes drastically....up to expanding the background horizontally.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Well, just from the demo, I never had a problem with the 3D. The only thing that kind of bugged me was that if you pause the game, the 3D turns off... it's a minor thing, but it kind of bugged me a bit.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards

The 3D always bothered me, but i guess that's because i can't sit there in the "sweet spot" for a long period of time. I tend to move around a bit to get comfortable and it throws the 3D off, and it ends up becoming distracting.

axel95

Awards

I get motion sickness fairly easily, and I also tend to move around when I'm gaming. So for the little bit that I had the 3D on during the demo, it looked great!

ShailsTDSPT

It doesn't distract you at all. It actually sucks you into the world (at least for me) except for the subtitles.

PS: Frame rate issues are more common with 3D on, but not as horrible as most make it out to be.

superbejebusbeam

Um...I actually have a question. How did the Twewy characters end up in the Kh world in the first place? Did they somehow become trapped in the dream world??

χ-βιαδε

Awards

To those who have played DDD, is the frame rate really as bad as some people have been saying on the boards? This has me legitimately concerned.

I've seen it lag at 2-3 points through the game, but only then.
E.g, the boss who summons a bunch of previous bosses lags.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For the black highlight spoilers tag, use:

[ spoilers ]-insert content here-[ / spoilers ]

without the spaces in the tags~

Um...I actually have a question. How did the Twewy characters end up in the Kh world in the first place? Did they somehow become trapped in the dream world??

That's a question for the Spoilers section I'm afraid, not this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back