• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is Aqua suppose to be "Plan B" when she isn't even a heart of pure light

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
it says in the reports
that a heart of pure light and ONLY pure light and ONLY pure darkness must fight at even level and connect to form the X Blade

because Aqua is not one of the 7 princesses who are the only ones who have heart of full light then how the hell can Vanitas use her to make the X blade? impossible. Aqua has a little darkness. she does not have a heart of pure light so it won't work. i don't get it.

Last edited:

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
A herp derp well what do you think happened to Ventus.

Samhain

Bronze Member
wow

the X Blade is only made when a heart of PURE DARKNESS and a heart of PURE LIGHT fight wih each other

Vanitas said Aqua will be her plan b meaning if Ven somehow fails then he'll use Aqua to make the X Blade but it makes no sense because Aqua does not have a heart of pure light. There are only 7 beings in the KH world have hearts of pure light only and those are the princesses.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
wow

the X Blade is only made when a heart of PURE DARKNESS and a heart of PURE LIGHT fight wih each other

Vanitas said Aqua will be her plan b meaning if Ven somehow fails then he'll use Aqua to make the X Blade but it makes no sense because Aqua does not have a heart of pure light. There are only 7 beings in the KH world have hearts of pure light only and those are the princesses.
Ventus. Are you saying Ventus is a princess?
MX split Ven up. He can do the same to Aqua just as easily.

Samhain

Bronze Member
....once again the difference between Ven and Aqua is well Ven connected his heart to Sora to live

If Vanitas did that to Aqua she would die anyway because who would she connect her heart with? and it's a whole goddamn merry go round. why the hell would Vanitas want to go through all that wait?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
wow

The X Blade is only made when a heart of PURE DARKNESS and a heart of PURE LIGHT fight wih each other.

Vanitas said Aqua will be her Plan B meaning if Ventus somehow fails then he'll use Aqua to make the X Blade but it makes no sense because Aqua does not have a heart of pure light. There are only 7 beings in the KH world that have been born with hearts of pure light only and those are the princesses.

I fixed it for you, your post needed punctuation, grammar, and Kingdom Hearts logic fixes.

Samhain

Bronze Member
k thanks for your useless grammer
but if you did not notice this is not English class. this is a goddamn kingdom hearts forum so i would appreciate it if you just stfu about "Grammar issues"

if you don't have anything to answer on this question then don't say anything at all wise ass

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
....once again the difference between Ven and Aqua is well Ven connected his heart to Sora to live

If Vanitas did that to Aqua she would die anyway because who would she connect her heart with? and it's a whole goddamn merry go round. why the hell would Vanitas want to go through all that wait?

Do you know that for a fact? Ven only needed Sora because he was so weak.

Samhain

Bronze Member
yes it's for a fact.

Ven needed Sora because he was weak. Why? because his heart was shattered.
if you remove half of your heart you will be basically shattered because as they say "one who has heart light in their heart must also have darkness". Does Ven not tell you enough? Aqua would be shattered as well. she would need to connect her heart to someone as well.

alas this whole "Plan B" is just fail dialogue because it makes no sense.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
yes it's for a fact.

if you remove half of your heart you will be basically shattered because as they say "one who has heart light in their heart must also have darkness". Does Ven not tell you enough? Aqua would be shattered as well. she would need to connect her heart to someone as well.

Then why are you asking about it...?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
k thanks for your useless grammer
but if you did not notice this is not English class. this is a goddamn kingdom hearts forum so i would appreciate it if you just stfu about "Grammar issues"

if you don't have anything to answer on this question then don't say anything at all wise ass

Dude, i was only joking. Don't get so offensive over a joke.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
because...
it makes no sense?

why would Vanitas tell Aqua he's her plan b if that can't happen? THAT's what i'm asking.

Well, it could very be possible, remember how Ventus came to be. If anything, maybe Aqua's heart would've connected to Riku's, or maybe it was just a hollow threat from Vanitas.

Samhain

Bronze Member
but see as i explained to the other poster the reason why that would be useless is first Aqua would be weak cause her heart would be shattered making her light weak which will be completely overcome by Vanitas' darkness. that means they're back to Square 1 and then Aqua has to connect her heart to some random person. there's no way Vanitas would wait for all that crap. i just don't know why they had the need to put the dialogue there when it doesn't even make sense.

it's just like MX summoning KH BEFORE The X Blade was even completed. they never bothered explaining that either.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
but see as i explained to the other poster the reason why that would be useless is first Aqua would be weak cause her heart would be shattered making her light weak which will be completely overcome by Vanitas' darkness. that means they're back to Square 1 and then Aqua has to connect her heart to some random person. there's no way Vanitas would wait for all that crap. i just don't know why they had the need to put the dialogue there when it doesn't even make sense.

it's just like MX summoning KH BEFORE The X Blade was even completed. they never bothered explaining that either.

That's just your assumption. For all we know, Aqua could've come out unscathed, powerful enough to challenge Vanitas and create the X-Blade. Or Aqua would've died and the end. And while Vanitas isn't the most patient person, MX would've ripped the darkness out of her to do it all over again despite what Vanitas wanted, so...

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
yes it's for a fact.

Van didn't need to connect to anyone, despite his state as a shattered heart. Same would apply to Aqua, since she had a strong light.

Crystal

Silver Member
it says in the reports
that a heart of pure light and ONLY pure light and ONLY pure darkness must fight at even level and connect to form the X Blade

because Aqua is not one of the 7 princesses who are the only ones who have heart of full light then how the hell can Vanitas use her to make the X blade? impossible. Aqua has a little darkness. she does not have a heart of pure light so it won't work. i don't get it.

Yeah.Aqua is not one of the Princess of heart but she is having a strong light which is enough for the creation of X-blade.

Awards
Aqua would be shattered as well. she would need to connect her heart to someone as well.

We really don't know that.
It could have simply been that Ven's light wasn't strong enough to sustain himself at that time, whereas Aqua's reached a point where it could.

Despite MX's command to kill Aqua, I think Vanitas may have seen Aqua as a better candidate than Ven.
Notice that when he's about to stab Aqua, he's in the same position as MX was when he removed Ven's darkness.

Pretty sure that's what he was about to do so that he could fuse with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back