• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how important do you think the circle pad will be for kh3d?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
The title says it all. Do you think it will be completely necessary to 3d or do you think that it is just extra. Im asking because im wondering if i should buy it when i get kh3d.

raycat27_2003

Awards
Do you mean the circle pad that's build into the device or that extra thing that gives you a second circle pad???

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Oh, if you're talking about the second circle pad, it just allows to switch the camera view easier. It depends on how much that's important to you. It's really only considered essential for FPS' not RPGs like Kingdom Hearts.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure he means the Circle-pad Pro, in which case I would say not very. I'm pretty sure the Circle-pad Pro would act as a second option to adjust the camera.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
KH3D is compatible with it, but it's not necessary.

Do you mean the circle pad that's build into the device or that extra thing that gives you a second circle pad???

The monsterous attachment with the second analog stick.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Like everyone else said, it is most likely just going to be used to adjust the camera. I think I may get it, KH2 had the best camera out of all the games and I assume that is how this one would function. Also, isn't it also supposed to extend the system's battery life?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Like everyone else said, it is most likely just going to be used to adjust the camera. I think I may get it, KH2 had the best camera out of all the games and I assume that is how this one would function. Also, isn't it also supposed to extend the system's battery life?
No, those are the NYKO battery packs you're thinking about.

KevVentus

If it's for controlling the camera, that would come in handy if it's on the L and R buttons like KH... it's really inconvenient to have to reach your fingers up there and applying pressure is just weird... and having both fingers on them at the same time... bleh

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
KH3D doesn't require the Circle Pad Pro, but it supports it.
The 2nd Analog will probably be just for a better camera control.
There's also R2 and L2, which will probably help map the controls better.
I'll probably get it for KH3D.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm getting it personally. KH2 had the best camera to date, I imagine this will control similarly.

Thats my logic on wanting the extra circle pad as well :) All the reviews seem to say it is easier hold than just the regular 3DS too, and that it feels more like a controller.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
Hahahaha woops i forgot to add the word pro, yeah i know it is probably for the camera but it gives you two more buttons too. Do u think the camera will be badly set up without the circle pad pro? The game looks pretty fast pace and i would think it needs great camera controls to match the pace.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
BBS and Days did fine without it. No reason to expect any different from DDD.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Not really.

Both games would still be the same quality they are now regardless.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really.

Both games would still be the same quality they are now regardless.

Overall, yeah. The difference wouldn't be much. But it'd still be better, in my opinion anyways. With BBS, I was annoyed at the fact tha Lock-On, Shotlock, and Camera were all assigned to just those two buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back