• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How hard is the Lingering Will?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Before I make any hasty decision, how hard is the Lingering Will?
Should there be anything I have to worry about?
How should I prepare myself?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Toughest Role Playing Game Boss in history. If you thought Sephiroth was hard. Maybe you want to look for another word for Sephy. I've gone against in Critical Mode. I played a full playthrough on Beginners and he was incredibly off the roof. I'd recommend you to try every strategy you could find and learn from it while you're going against him. Make sure you do get to level 99 and even at level 99. Try finding a way to raise Sora's stats.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
You should find the attack pattern you are most comfortable fighting against at the start of the fight, and quite/reload the fight until you get that sequence. No need to waste time against the AI strategy they you find neigh impossible.

WastedPenguin

Awards
As an absolute Lingering Will beginner he can be one of the toughest bosses you may have ever encountered, especially if you are playing on critical lvl1. But once you get used to his pattern the fight can be really easy if you know how to play KH2FM. But there is always a chance that no matter how good you play that he will kill you due to lack of attention you give to the fight since he has many different attacks which will be used randomly.
Also i highly recommend using Decisive Pumpkin as keyblade since it will deal the most damage with your finisher. Also dont forget to turn off abilites such as Dodge Slash and Guard Break because that ability will most likely screw up all of your combos and make this fight harder than it actually is.

Last edited:

QFSW

At first he is insanely hard, I was ecstatic after hitting him
Now that I've practiced hundreds of times I can easily beat him in two minutes

It's just practice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back