• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good was the story...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

friedchicken

For those who have played the japenese version of the game how was the story based on what u could understand, because i've heard that the story isnt as good as kh1 and it just doesnt make senses so im a little worried. o ya nooooooooooo spoiling!!!plz

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
no its just they come out and say hey fight me and then they die

Vzam

Bronze Member
lets base our opinions off someone elses!

...although the last part of the game seems like, kill acouple of monsters, kill Xigbar, kill acouple of monsters, kill Luxord, kill acouple monsters, kill Saix...That kinda saddens me...youd think Nomura would throw in some variety considering he worked so long for it...W/E the games gunna kick serious ass

rokudamia2 said:
it was ok lack og org devlpment killed it

Lazy Americans, picky as hell as usual...one thing ruins the rest of the show...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's not too bad. The Order members in KH2 apparently do to Sora what the Boss's desciples did to Snake in MGS3. Meaning they pop in, try to kill the hero, and die in the process. All the cool, deceitful Order members like Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion died in CoM. In KH2, you're stuck with the Darth Maul like assasins. Which means no development, no diabolical plans in cutscenes, and no mind games. The only thing that's in these Order members minds is this: 'kill Sora at all costs'. I mean come on, they even look like assasins.

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
King Sora_Strife said:
It's not too bad. The Order members in KH2 apparently do to Sora what the Boss's desciples did to Snake in MGS3. Meaning they pop in, try to kill the hero, and die in the process. All the cool, deceitful Order members like Marluxia, Larxene, and Zexion died in CoM. In KH2, you're stuck with the Darth Maul like assasins. Which means no development, no diabolical plans in cutscenes, and no mind games. The only thing that's in these Order members minds is this: 'kill Sora at all costs'. I mean come on, they even look like assasins.

Then again, if you think about it, what were they? After 6 they become nothing more then "mercenaries." Saix has some development but yea Nomura kinda screwed up in a sence considering he left all the rebellious members in CoM...not to mention they all died except Zexion who "fell into ruin." No arguements, no development. It's not the end of the world oviously. Since Kingdom Hearts seems to becomming another Final Fantasy style game, it possibly strengthens the idea of them returning in kh3 (which could only mean better graphics and longer gameplay because its probably going to be on PS3 or something)....thats where the character development will come...I hope...

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Vzam said:
lets base our opinions off someone elses!

...although the last part of the game seems like, kill acouple of monsters, kill Xigbar, kill acouple of monsters, kill Luxord, kill acouple monsters, kill Saix...That kinda saddens me...youd think Nomura would throw in some variety considering he worked so long for it...W/E the games gunna kick serious ass

Lazy Americans, picky as hell as usual...one thing ruins the rest of the show...

Americans... picky as hell as usual, okay, I have to say you made me laugh for a moment, realizing, that post, was, well, stupid, take you and your unwanted comments outta here.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I don't think you guys should be too mad that the Order stays in the shadows most of the time and not have one of those eccentric planning scenes( with evil laughing included) like Malificent's group. I mean, these Order members are suppose to be mysterious and sort of eerie. Truth is with this particular group of Order members, a planning scene would ruin their mystique and would also ruin the whole solve the mystery scenario that Nomura wanted.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Rikora said:
Americans... picky as hell as usual, okay, I have to say you made me laugh for a moment, realizing, that post, was, well, stupid, take you and your unwanted comments outta here.

thanks for the abusive/flame post. Have fun explaining that to higher authority. If you didnt realize, i speak with a harsher tounge to get a point across. I dont necessarily mean alot of it but I use my vulgarity as a meams of persuasion. Cya noob.

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Vzam said:
thanks for the abusive/flame post. Have fun explaining that to higher authority. If you didnt realize, i speak with a harsher tounge to get a point across. I dont necessarily mean alot of it but I use my vulgarity as a meams of persuasion. Cya noob.

So you are saying, you use your "vulgarity" in means to explain things? All you said is that we Americans are "picky". I don't want to start anything, it's that we dont need disrespectful posts, and that goes for me too, i know i should'nt be an ass, 'cuz this the "internet". You don't need to go crazy prove your point.

Don't want no beef with you or anything, just saying that the post was kind of disrespectful. Sorry dude....

Vzam

Bronze Member
Rikora said:
So you are saying, you use your "vulgarity" in means to explain things? All you said is that we Americans are "picky". I don't want to start anything, it's that we dont need disrespectful posts, and that goes for me too, i know i should'nt be an ass, 'cuz this the "internet". You don't need to go crazy prove your point.

Don't want no beef with you or anything, just saying that the post was kind of disrespectful. Sorry dude....

As you should be. Getting offended over stupid **** like that only increases tension. I'm not out there to start something but when people say irrational things, I feel the need to point out the extremity/stupidity over a certain stuation or statement. I said Americans are picky due to the fact that WE ARE. Most of the time we absorb information at an extremely high rate judging each incident or event that goes on. We judge and then move on. I'm not going to get deep into my patiotism or the fact that im argueing about a videogame's content. Its not like I dont love this state. I just like telling the truth on what we do at this day and age...I guess the oly thing I can tell ya is: Get used to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back