• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good is Coded going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Because that is the system it is being designed around, the system it is meant for.
It's like the same reason why I wouldn't want Days or BBS to be on different systems other than the ones they are currently are. Because the games are being designed for that system, and they cater to those systems, and they are on those specific systems for a reason.
I want it to stay on the phone.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Because that is the system it is being designed around, the system it is meant for.
It's like the same reason why I wouldn't want Days or BBS to be on different systems other than the ones they are currently are. Because the games are being designed for that system, and they cater to those systems, and they are on those specific systems for a reason.
I want it to stay on the phone.

I doubt coded would be much worse off if it was ported to a different platform.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Axel gave me the impression that he was insane in CoM, or at least the least sane of everyone at CO. I was horrendously let down by KH2. Hopefully, Watanabe will make up for that in 358/2.

xegerog

i agree with you.
knowing sqare they will probaly suprise us
but i am still looking forward to coded the least out of the three games

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think Coded is gonna suck
The graphics looked worse than CoM
Hence, I shalt not get Coded

1. Graphics are just one part of what makes a game good. Just because a game LOOKS bad doesn't mean everthing else is.

2. I don't know if you're talking about CoM's in game graphics or CG cutscenes, but both look fine considering the platform they were on. In fact, CoM has some of the best sprites I've seen in any videogame.

Macabre

Gold Member
I still wonder if they'll port Coded to another system after it's mobile platform release.
Or will they change the development from mobile to another platform, like say the PSP?
Nah.

A

Audo

well if they put Coded on a different system they would probably make more money, but i don't think they will. i think its gonna stay on the mobile phone
S-E isn't after money with Coded.

I think Coded is gonna suck
The graphics looked worse than CoM
Hence, I shalt not get Coded
I'm sorry if I'm used to the graphics of KH2
Compared to that, the other games suck
Oh god. I can tell I won't like you.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I still wonder if they'll port Coded to another system after it's mobile platform release.
Or will they change the development from mobile to another platform, like say the PSP?
Nah.

After all the parts of coded are released, they might pull off an Agito and port it to the PSP or DS. I'm all for it, personally.

A

Audo

Virtual Sora is comprised of Real Sora's memories and heart. meaning, technically the Real Sora will retain all of the info garnered in Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back