• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How good is Coded going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Audo, when you put it like that, it makes me depressed.
The Japanese get everything. ;_;

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
It's figurative. CoM was a bridge, and was made of amazingness while being written by Watanabe.
Coded will be the bridge from KH2 to KH3, and be made of amazingness because it is being written by Watanabe.

You dig?

Yes, I dig

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
And from which depths of your bottom did you pull that?
Days is nothing like KHII. Nor is BBS anything like KHI.
They're there own games. From the same series, sure, but gosh. D:

I see that you don't like to continue reading...

Audo, please. I'm about to facepalm. I need assistance for the excessive amounts of backlash. I need you to lock the next three threads down so that they hild form; because when I hit myself, it'll send a ripple through the section, essentially destroying all of threads around it and knocking what's left from the shockwave directly into the trash bin.

[√]Genuflect
But anyone who's not a noob has played CoM, recognized its awesomeness, and thus - accepts that Coded - being written by the same person that wrote CoM - will not suck.
Not Really.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He's writing them all?! Well thats good news. I thought he was only writing days and Coded. I wonder will Axel keep his little catchphrase.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nojima made him too likeable. He's the reason for AkuRoku. Maybe Watanabe can correct his mistake.

A

Audo

Axel already seems to be getting his 'CoM-self' on in the trailer. "YOU MUST BE JOKING! STOP SCREWING WITH ME!" Or something along those lines. >:3

But you guys are forgetting that Axel still had that catchphrase in CoM. He just said it as "Commit it to memory". So, technically, Watanabe was the one who gave it to him, it's just that when KH2 came around they made it more... English friendly? as 'Got it Memorized'.

But anyways, i bet it will be there. And it isn't like Watanabe is going to just pretend that Axel isn't friends with Roxas, he is - and thats what makes up a big part of Axel's character too.

AxeltheFlame

I heard a rumor that Coded may end up on PSP. But then again it's just a rumor. I just hope someday we'll be able to play Coded on a game console instead of a stupid phone.

Master Riku 789

I Liked axel in COM better. But he will probably be questioning alot of things due to Roxas in 358/2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back