• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How fragile is...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebirth Motum

Website
www.Myspace.com
How fragile is the KH2 disc?? Cause i just dropped it behind a radiator and it was the "back"(the side w/out a picture) on the radiator...and when i picked it up, i scratched it in one spot and it looks like a bunch of Z's long and connected... :cursing: :cursing:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
All game disk would of been like that and the side with out the picture is bad because the PS2 read the disk's memory and things by that so if it was the side with the picture it is better and if you need question why it is the bottom why do you think we put the disk's blanks pictures side on the bottom so it could read it. But I feel very sorry for you but can you still play it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
As it's been said before, the heat helped destroy it, and the back of any disk is really fragile, scratch-wise. And the head could of warped the back, to contribute to your "Z's" question.

Ty Leonheart

Rebirth Motum said:
How fragile is the KH2 disc?? Cause i just dropped it behind a radiator and it was the "back"(the side w/out a picture) on the radiator...and when i picked it up, i scratched it in one spot and it looks like a bunch of Z's long and connected... :cursing: :cursing:
Dude you are screwed. The scratches contribute to the heat problem also. I have lost atleast 3 games because of scratches.

White_Feather

i've dropper things before so its worked
hell, it put things in baggies, hold it near me and put it in the PS2 and it works fine
what kind of radiator did it fall behind of?

dark-kairi

If its scratched that bad I would at least try this one product that they sell at FYE (for your entertainment). Its supposed to take care of scratches like that. It worked for me, when my dog bit into my Final Fantasy X disc. Hopefully that product can take of the scratches on the disc.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
My KHII disc has a scratch too ;_;
I threw a punch on my PS2 one time with my KHII disc on, cause it "stuck" in one cutscene . I need some temper-lessons i guess...

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
=P .. I have a guarantee on my KH2 disk.. so if anything happens I can get a new one, and it only cost 3 more bucks to get the guarantee!

Islandgirl190

Oblivion wielder said:
My KHII disc has a scratch too ;_;
I threw a punch on my PS2 one time with my KHII disc on, cause it "stuck" in one cutscene . I need some temper-lessons i guess...
...why did you?... never mind:confused:

soraskid

i drop my disc on accident all the time and it would be fine. but i always clean as soon as i pick it up. but i still think its a tough disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back