• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Fast Can You Beat Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How Fast Can You Beat Sephiroth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i don't know how much it took me but i know i beated sephiroth faster in part one than in part two at first try because the gameplay was altered little bit...

orSa

I still haven't...I am a bit lazy. Though I plan on doing it in the run through of Kingdom Hearts II that I'm doing right now.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yah i know, just by watching his videos i have gotten infintely better.

Apul is god, man. I mean, I can't even beat Sephiroth without damage on level 99, and yet he can do it on level 1, and make it seem so easy. Ditto for Terra.

Xemnas-sama

A little past 4:00 for me. That's only KH2 though KH1 Sephy is way too hard for me (I'm lvl 78). I really don't see how you people beat it under one minute.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How you guys can beat a boss so quickly, at low levels, with no damage, etc. is entirely beyond me. That takes quite a bit of dedication.

Joy

Bronze Member
That is incredible.

Well, with what I got planned, we'll be seeing quite a bit more of those speed runs.

kaisha

Look how and the HELL do you guys do this it is hard as hell to beat this thing. I can get him good in five minutes. I'm dead in 2 and luck to get to 3. More power to all of you. And what's this code thing.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
apulapul's record still stands as the best i think. 40 something secs on proud mode.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
yeah sorry critical. my bad.....
its posted on youtube for those who havent seen it.

D

Darth_Keyblade

Well i beat sephiroth over a year ago on
Kingdom Hearts- Level 80 in about Five minutes
Kingdom Hearts- Level 86 in about Three Minutes
:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back