• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Far Would you go for final mix??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyaznsyco

i would do anything for it. i mean, i hear there's gonna be two games in final mix of kingdom hearts 2. the kingdom hearts 2 with extras and the chain of memories game remade for the ps2. i would kill someone for it!!!

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
i would kill someone for it!!!

Lol, what would you do for a kLondike bar.

"Would you stand on one foot"

"Sure"

"Would you act like a monkey"

"Of course"

"Would you throw a pie at an old lady"

"ahh Why not"

"wou..whou.....would you kill a man"

"well.........................................."

*GUNSHOT*

:lol:

But yeah I would do anything for an american version of that game.

jenovasoldier

Banned
I would love to have it as well, and even though it is just a more detailed remake of the first game i wouldn't care, i would want it anyway. Actually i did order it but its gonna take a while to arrive. and if anybody is a real Kingdom Hearts fan, you'd get a copy to.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, if you mod your American and/or European PS2 or purchase a Swap Magic, you will be able to play the game. One could even save on a US memory card, so I've read~ As for me, I am indeed going to buy Final Mix, once I get enough money.

~Mega

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Well I'm not gonna kill anyone for it I missed out of the first Final Mix game. I didn't care I really wanted it, but life isn't fair that way besides that was a game for the Japanese anyway. Just like we have our own things for us. Anyway you can't get every game so you really shouldn't hold a grudge over it.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Yeah it is too bad if it dose not come out here because i don't reallly want to import it. I just hope it copmes to the United States and everywhere for that matter.

roxas911

well i would rather get kingdom hearts chain of memories remade like in final mix there will only be like another level nd another drive form and then there is a completly remade game like man i know which one i would prefer :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back