• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

How Far Would you go for final mix??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

krazyaznsyco

Awards
i would do anything for it. i mean, i hear there's gonna be two games in final mix of kingdom hearts 2. the kingdom hearts 2 with extras and the chain of memories game remade for the ps2. i would kill someone for it!!!

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Awards
i would kill someone for it!!!
Lol, what would you do for a kLondike bar.

"Would you stand on one foot"

"Sure"

"Would you act like a monkey"

"Of course"

"Would you throw a pie at an old lady"

"ahh Why not"

"wou..whou.....would you kill a man"

"well.........................................."

*GUNSHOT*

:lol:

But yeah I would do anything for an american version of that game.

jenovasoldier

Banned
Awards
I would love to have it as well, and even though it is just a more detailed remake of the first game i wouldn't care, i would want it anyway. Actually i did order it but its gonna take a while to arrive. and if anybody is a real Kingdom Hearts fan, you'd get a copy to.

simple_clean

Awards
i have a question. will those disks work on an american PS2 or is it like some of the other games where you need one from japan?

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, if you mod your American and/or European PS2 or purchase a Swap Magic, you will be able to play the game. One could even save on a US memory card, so I've read~ As for me, I am indeed going to buy Final Mix, once I get enough money.

~Mega

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Awards
Well I'm not gonna kill anyone for it I missed out of the first Final Mix game. I didn't care I really wanted it, but life isn't fair that way besides that was a game for the Japanese anyway. Just like we have our own things for us. Anyway you can't get every game so you really shouldn't hold a grudge over it.

Squall

Awards
Well if one can get it easily, then surely get it butno need to be desperate.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Awards
Yeah it is too bad if it dose not come out here because i don't reallly want to import it. I just hope it copmes to the United States and everywhere for that matter.

roxas911

Awards
well i would rather get kingdom hearts chain of memories remade like in final mix there will only be like another level nd another drive form and then there is a completly remade game like man i know which one i would prefer :mellow: