• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Far In the Game Are You?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I just beat the game today and MAN, was it one hell of a thrill ride. A thrill ride which I'm going to get right back on. I love how the game explained and answered a lot of the questions from the first game. I also love how it all came together at the end, which made the ending a little emotional. But anyway, I played it, I loved it, I give it a 10 out of 10, and I'm going to play it all over again :D !

BurningBaboon

Awards
KH_FAN8889 said:
I'm on my 3rd time on the game. And in Mulan's world.

WOAH!!!! That means that you have played the game almost nonstop and only like....12 hours of sleep since you got KH2. You might want to take a break.

I just beat the game like 30 minutes ago. And now im gonna do Proud Mode. To the people out there, Is proud mode really hard???

ultima238

Airlia said:

you finished it
sure what difficulty were you playing and did you get everything and did everyting because i get the feeling you just went quickly through the game without doing much just saying

oh yeah i can either finsh the second mission in tron beating the mcp or i can go to the world that never was or get the ultima weapon recipe

Ducktapedude

ultima238 said:
you finished it
sure what difficulty were you playing and did you get everything and did everyting because i get the feeling you just went quickly through the game without doing much just saying

oh yeah i can either finsh the second mission in tron beating the mcp or i can go to the world that never was or get the ultima weapon recipe

he/she technically beat it, not 100% though.

Akai

Oh.
I'm just entering the World that Never Was, so I'm almost done. Then on to proud mode!

Airlia

ultima238 said:
you finished it

I play it for the story first and then go back and do everything perfect on the hardest level i can play on. i beat every world, and even though i missed like five chests and couldnt figure out what the skateboarding missons were, i still played the game to its fullest.

Akemi

I'm trying to fight Xaldin in Hollow Bastian second visit, and I'm losing =].
Man, either you guys (who have finished the game already) have lots of time on your hands, or I'm slow at this game >.<.

TheTARDIS

I'm at Port Royal right now on the intercepter after saving Elizabeth

see ya
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back