• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I'm finally at Twlight Town - level 34, I think I'm underleveled, but I'm still kicking some butt.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Just beat Sora's Story. Man, the Marluxia trio was quite a fight and required quite some skill/planning above sleight mashing. Axel and Larxene also proved to be problems. Riku's 4th battle went down without a loss, don't even think I hit critical mode.

Oh, and I also never used Vexen's card despite having it equipped. I wanted the game to feel harder, despite being on normal mode. My final stats when I beat the game:

Level 47
HP: 260
CP: 900

Now onto Riku's game. Can't wait to hear Lexaeus and Zexion.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Good im in the 3rd world of the second term. By the way who liked playin the minigames in 100 Acre Wood? I beat them cause you get speacial sleights and stuff. ex. Crosslash+ (cloud) Cloud+Stop+Atack Card

And so far ive done ONE moogle shop so I havent really had that much of a chance anyway.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Good im in the 3rd world of the second term. By the way who liked playin the minigames in 100 Acre Wood? I beat them cause you get speacial sleights and stuff. ex. Crosslash+ (cloud) Cloud+Stop+Atack Card

And so far ive done ONE moogle shop so I havent really had that much of a chance anyway.
Oh wow. Calm Bounty gives u sleights If u use it at a world for the first time(For Each World) u get a new card, or new Sleights. So remember that

A

Azrael

Oh wow. Sweet job!

Im on Proud Mode. I cant wait to get my favorite Sleight that im going to Spam xD Lethal Flame(Stop + Attack + Attack) I spamed that soo much in the Japanese Version facing Riku all of them xD

I beat the game entirely on Proud Mode including R/R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back