• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malevolence

Raw Life
For those who have it already, I'm in the Olympus Coliseum, level 16.

So.. where you at?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol, my game is still pretty far in my drawer beside my bed.

Haven't started to play it yet. Not in a rush, I already know everything in the game <.< lol

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I forgot what level I'm at, but I just fought Larxene and YAY THERE WERE SORANAMI REFERENCES. :D Annnnd Larxene and Vexen's voices are spot-on. */geek* Larxene's also a paaaaain. You can't dodge her attacks well at all. ;__;

Malevolence

Raw Life
I forgot what level I'm at, but I just fought Larxene and YAY THERE WERE SORANAMI REFERENCES. :D Annnnd Larxene and Vexen's voices are spot-on. */geek* Larxene's also a paaaaain. You can't dodge her attacks well at all. ;__;

dangg, Im only on level 16, still in the coliseum.
just beat Hades though, he's a toughie.

helter skelter

Stuck on wonderland. Level thirteen.
I'm afraid of Hades and Cloud. Bad. I don't think my poor low level can survive it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I just beat Hades, level 18. :3 And heard Larxene *squeals* shes good for a Wendy girl

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just got past Atlantica and the Riku fight. he's being a mean nasty jerk; i don't remember him being this bad in the original D: I think I'm at LVL 26, last I checked... That sounds terrible in comparison to everybody else's level. CRAP. xD;

ur-vile

Awards
I'm still on the first tier, pretty much have Monstro finish I just have Halloween Town left. I'm like around level 20 on proud mode.

I forgot how hard the Trickmaster boss is in this version, took me a while. And the damn Moogle won't give up any Cloud cards :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back