• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
I just beat it awhile ago. Sora was, I think, level 37. I'm just starting on Riku's story.

MasterHearts7762

Ugh, I'm stuck on Vexen 1. Probably shoudlnt have started my first game on Proud mode though X__X He keeps doing that godforsaken freeze thing and then whacking me in the face.

Normal Mode

Battle Level: Standard
Saved At: Castle Oblivion-13F
Deck: 99 Cards
Platinum and Gold Cards Collected
All Orginization XIII Cards
Complete Card Collection
Collection Rank: One Who Rules the Cards
HP: 560/560
Moogle Points: 2000 or so.
Journal 100% Complete
Gold Card beside save file.

Reverse Rebirth

Battle Level: Standard
Saved at: Castle Oblivion-B1
Collection Rank: Card Reaper
HP: 560/560
DP: 99
AP: 99
D-Report 99% Complete
Gold Card beside save file

Holy shi-
I used cheats for stuff.
Oh. Ok then.

OneWingedAngel45

Vexen was the first one I had to try like 15 times! lol But after that it's alot easier trust me and I'm in proud mode so it's basically my fault.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'm on the 13th floor, still trying to beat Axel. xD

Got tired of leveling up, so I haven't been playing for a while.

Soren

Awards
Level: 54
Floor: 13 (Castle Oblivion)
Difficulty: Easy
CP: 975
HP: 345

I finally got to Castle Oblivion for the first time today, and the Neoshadows are a major pain. I REALLY hate how they keep throwing out high-level cards ALL THE TIME!!! It also sucks that most of the enemies there have a resistence to ice making the Freeze Sleight practically useless. Man I hope I get some better Sleights by the time I fight Marluxia or he'sd gonna kill me

I'm Lvl 39 on the 12th floor with Larxene kickinf my arse

Yeah, I was there before. Took me almost a week to beat that wench, and i was at level 50 when I first started.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Difficulty: Proud

Lvl: 23

Floor: 7

HP: 290

CP: 450

Just beat Larxene. best boss so far.

I love the Org way too much.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I'm still on Riku IV. Has anyone ever beat him WITHOUT using sleights? Because it feels like every strategy presented involves sleights, and I never use them.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I'm still on Riku IV. Has anyone ever beat him WITHOUT using sleights? Because it feels like every strategy presented involves sleights, and I never use them.

you're probably going to have to start, then. :/

it only gets more difficult after Riku IV.

man of oblivion

I started the game when it came out, then stopped and kept goin when my break started. I am on level 51 on the 12th or 13th floor whichever has the scene with Vexen. So far i'm on normal mode and I was doing so well till I lost one time to Riku the second time I faced him.After that it was ok, i beat Larxene which was pretty cool, then when I got to hollow bastion i got killed like 10 times when I versed Dragon Maleficent. I kept dying when she made the whole ground fire and when she kept pounding the ground, but i eventually beat her, but now Vexen keeps kicking my ass cause of his damn shield and ice crap. I know I suck i'm not used to this whole card thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back